I got this super cute idea from over at littlelovely. What a sweet Blog!
You Will Need:
-Contact Paper (Just ask the nice staff at Hobby Lobby where to find it. It's only about $4 and has tons of uses!)
-Red Card Stock and Envelopes (I got lucky and found a pre-cut set)
-Metallic Gold Paint (the cheap acrylic craft kind)
-Gold Gel Pen
1. Cut a heart out of your paper.
2. Write your sentiment.
3. Cut the contact paper to size.
4. Attach contact paper to face of card and trim around heart.
5. Mix 2 parts gold paint with 1 part dish liquid.
6. Paint over your phrase, let dry and add a second coat. Let project dry completely.
Send Valentine off with a coin.